September 7, 2013

Im back baby!

Well it sure has been a while, eh?

Lots of changes. I left of talking about packing up my apt, and now I am getting settled into my new place, I got engaged! and started work at a new job! Phew!

The pre-proposal picnic.


Anywho, now that I've officially had to break out my nicer outfits again, I made an effort to start snapping photos again. Here's a recent outfit from work:


Flats: H&M
Khakis: Kohls
Tank: Banana Republic Outlet
Cardigan: Old Navy


Despite it being pretty hot out, my new building has a/c, and man, they really like to crank it up. It's pretty freezing in my classroom. Brrrr. Lavender nails are kinda my new favorite. I saw them on someone else and realized I had nothing similar in my collection- what? So of course I had to buy some. #nailpolishaddicted

No comments:

Post a Comment