November 5, 2013

Cardigan Obsessed

I'm not wonder woman, and I'm realizing that it's ok if I can't do it all. It's ok if I'm tired after a long day at work and just want to relax when I get home. So, I haven't been photographing outfits, I haven't really been posting. But you know, sometimes life just gets in the way!

Here's an old outfit  from the end of summer- I wrote up the post but forgot about it:


Flats: Payless
Dress: Old Navy
Cardigan: Charlotte Russe

The best part about a cardigan is it makes your outfit summer and inside a/c friendly. My new job has a/c in the building, and unfortunately it blows directly down on me! Brrr! Cardigans are great because I just throw one on and make an outfit like this not only more work appropriate, but a little more comfortable while the a/c is blowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment