October 2, 2014

Pencil Skirts

Seriously love a good pencil skirts. I need one in like, every color. Especially yellow. Yasi over at Hello, Gorgeous has convinced me of this. Anywho, I feel like a skirt like this is particularly fancy for my job (art teacher to little kiddos) but you know, I feel good when I dress up, so IdowhatIwant. Haha.


Flats: Wet Seal
Skirt: H&M
Top: Old, no idea
Necklace: Kohls
Gold Hoops: Target


 This is my hair after doing a couple of protein treatments. Definitely has it's spring back and I'm noticing tighter curl pattern. Hooray! P.S. Is my hair really this long? I felt like I cut a lot off after the wedding in June (it was above chest level) but now it is definitely just about my waist when all in the back...I guess my hair grows like weeds.




No comments:

Post a Comment