August 27, 2012

Sneakers

Yeah, sneakers don't scream "polished professional,"  but not many flats offer much of any support, and my floor is rock hard tile. I'm on my feet almost 9 hours a day. Sometimes, the feet just need to be comfy.
Also,clutter is attacking my room...temporarily. Someone thought to bring in a drafting table for me, which is peeking into the photo. Also, I won a contest to makeover my room from the Container Store. Awesome right! Well all my bags of goodies are by the wall...so that's why I had to move over for this picture from what was my usual spot. Plus it's a million degrees with no A/C, so there's a fan in the background too. Hah!

Shoes: Sketchers (Style found at JCPenney, Shoe Carnival, and Kohls)
Crop Jeans: Burlington Coat Factory
Top: H&M
Necklace: NY&Co


No comments:

Post a Comment