August 24, 2012

Week 1!

Oh man, it's been a rough week. These kids are definitely NOT getting back into the swing of things super quickly! Here's the outfits from the last few days:

WED AUG 22

Dude, am I having a seriously awesome hair day or WHAT? Oh yeah. I love my blingy bow tie ring so much. I have to try to wear it more. The sparkles make me happy.
Sandals: Shoe Carnival (old)
Crop Jeans: Burlington Coat Factory
Top: Express via Platos Closet
Neclace: NY&Co (I think) It is lots of little dangling leaves
Bowtie Bling: Target



THURSDAY AUG 23


The sad thing is I love these shoes. I never wore them because I was too afraid to get them dirty.They wer ethe most expensive shoes I ever bought. Well I busted them out today after a couple years of non use, but the fake pleather peeled off the heel and the tongue of the shoes. It looks awful! Not to mention, some sticky residue stuck to the back of my heels from where that leather was. AND the PUMA logo inside, right under my heel, STAINED my brand new socks teal. SHOE FAIL. I've decided to give them away. I'm really annoyed, because after having these shoes for several years, I only wore them a handful of times for a few hours. Wore them all day once (maybe the 95 degree heat did them in) and my 70 dollar sneakers are trash. BOO.

Shoes: Puma. Avoid all fake leather on shoes in future
Khakis: Kohls
Top: Kohls
Necklace: Not sure...
Earrings: NY&Co


FRIDAY (today)
Flats: Charlotte Russe. Bottoms of one cracked in half. Gonna trash soon =(
Dress: Some random store in Sienna, Italy
Leaf earrings: Ten Thousand Villages (A fair trade boutique)







No comments:

Post a Comment