December 9, 2012

Weekend Wear

This weekend was full of celebrating. Three years with the boy, plus his birthday. Plus last week he got into grad school. We had a fancy dinner out. Here's what I wore:

Shoes: Black booties, Payless
Dress: H&M (recent)
Earrings: Pink Pearls, gift from bf






I wore a red pashmina out to the restaurant for when I got cold..forgot to take a picture of that too, but it brought a pop of color to the outfit since I'm pretty much in all black. And wouldn't you know it, NONE of my 15+ necklaces were the right length/ type of style to go with this dress. Phooey! Also, this dress looks awesome while standing up, but I'm afraid it's a little awkward to get in and out of a car in...


Here are some outfits from the past few days as well:

Shoes: Payless
Pants: Kohls
Top: Not sure?
Earrings: Charlotte Russe



Shoes: Walmart
Khakis: Kohls
Cardigan: NYand Co

I think I need to bury these shoes in the back of my closet until it's warm enough to wear them without socks. I REALLY need to remember that these look awful with Khaki pants. I need new dark brown flats. HMMM

 Jeans: TJMaxx, sadly, kinda floods now...
Sweater: Forever 21
Necklace: Can't remember

 Bedroom: Hot mess, compliments of doing laundry
Pants: Black pants via Kohls
Top: Banana Republic Outlet
Cardigan: Gap Outlet

No comments:

Post a Comment