April 10, 2013

Cute Giraffe!

I know this is totally non fashion bloggy, but I taught second grade how to draw a giraffe portrait this week. Two things to be proud of: my ability to break it down well enough that they did this awesome, and that they did this awesome! Couldn't you just die from the cuteness? For all you non kid people out there, 2nd grade is 7 years old.


 Flats: thrifted
Khakis: Kohls
Top: H&M
Jacket thing: NY&CO







As you may or may not be able to see from the last photo, the stripes on this are from the weave being a bit looser. This is like a really really really finely knit jacket. It already got a hole in it after one wear (snag) that I fixed. I just saw another giant hole near the shoulder. Yeah, I've worn it three times. I'm NEVER buying something with this kind of fine/loose type weave again. For reals. I hate to get rid of it because it was kinda expensive (not on sale when I bought it) Maybe I'll just try to sew up the other hole and hope I can get a few more wears out of it...

Linking up with Rolled Up Pretty, The Pleated Poppy and Wardrobe Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment