April 6, 2013

Hello again

I've been off for a while, enjoying my spring break. It's not been without its shopping (more on that later) but most days I didn't bother to take a picture of myself, or I was in super casual pajamas most of the day. Doot de doo.

Here's an outfit from last friday, and from today:

I bought this shirt at Old Navy just yesterday. I went back to use my ON Cash and found this in the clearance section. By the time all was said and done, I paid I think 1.97 for this shirt. So happy I felt kind eh about it before, when I tried it on and it was 12 or 15, and decided for that price I didn't need it. But I do when its only 2 dollahs! Shazam. That's better than the thrift store.

 Flats: Kohls
My stupid shrunken jeans I can't bring myself to get rid of yet: TJMaxx
Top: Old Navy



 Boots: Bergners
Skinnies: Love Culture
Top: F21


Watch out, my hair has a mind of it's own. Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment