April 12, 2013

Too much yellow?

Flats: Wet Seal
Too short/shrunken jeans: Levis via tjmaxx
Tank: tjmaxx
Cardigan: Charlotte Russe
Earrings:?





Is the yellow too matchy matchy? Oh well. I love these shoes, but man, NO support. My feet kill tonight. Not cool.

Also, my hair is like, a wild animal. Out of control.

My coworker this morning said my outfit was cute...and then asked if I had alot of clothes. It went something like this : Do you have alot of clothes? You always wear cute things, you're like a barbie doll. You have a lot of clothes, don't you..."

I was like, uhhh yep, I guess I do, don't I? Haha. And then I walked away and I wasn't sure if it was a compliment or if she was silently judging me for having so many clothes.

Well, happy friday. I'm excited to sleep in this weekend, have skating practice, and paint my heart out. When I finish the paintings I'm working on, maybe I'll post a photo for you guys.

Linking up with From My Grey Desk and Two Thirty Five

No comments:

Post a Comment