November 13, 2012

Deal of the Day




 

Pants: Kohls
Sweater: no idea
Scarf: a mall in london



Today's outfit pics brought to you from home, as there was NO time at work and forgot at the end of the day.

This weekend I did awesome shopping-aka, found some great long sought after items!

I saw this Miche purse a while back and kind of fell in love with it. I really liked the detailing of it. But it was a little bigger than I like, and so was the price. I've been searching for a new purse, and found the winner. This beauty is from Burlington coat factory and only cost me 25 bucks. Woo!




Miche, around $120-130 ish
Burlington Coat Factory $25


Also, my brown boot soul mates have arrived! I found you, you little stinkers! Hiding so cleverly until Bergners had a crazy sale and you only cost 30 dollars. YAAAAAY! They fit all my needs- no big heels, dark brown, zipper required, not tooo many crazy buckles. Fit like a dream. Yes!













No comments:

Post a Comment