November 5, 2012

Weekend Conference


Shoes: Handpainted by moi
Pants: Levis via TJMaxx
Top: H&M
Necklace: Charming Charlie

This weekend I was away at an art teacher conference, so I wore my Starry Night shoes. hee hee. Also, the pants were perfect length when I bought them, just grazing the floor. They shrank ALOT. Like, with regular sneaker shoes they were practically floods. Really sad. These are now either boots only or flats only pants. These shoes were soo flat they were ok... But you've been warned people. Or maybe just all jeans without stretch in them do this and I just haven't realized it because all my pants for years have had some stretch? Who knows.

Khakis: Kohls
Top: American Eagle via Platos Closet.



Is black shoes and khakis a serious fashion no no? I feel like it is. I think it's the black brown thing. But I seriously have no good brown shoes. UGH.


No comments:

Post a Comment