May 2, 2013

Falling off the Wagon

Ok, I definitely fail at updates lately. I really hope I can get back into the swing of things, but I've been swamped lately with work and had little motivation to take the time to make these posts.

Here's a bunch of outfits as of recently:



 Pants: Kohls
Sweater: Love Culture
Necklace: etsy

The portrait is blurry, but it's ok, it softens how much of  a hot mess I look like...



 Khakis: Kohls
Top:  Bergners

I really love this shirt, and didn't realize HOW SHORT it was when I got dressed this morning. I think I accidentally tossed this in the dryer last wash when I shouldn't have. I might have to get rid of it. Sad. But it look ridiculous. Amiright?



Shoes and pants: Kohls
Top: Banana Republic Outlet
Red cardi: Old Navy


 Skirt: custom made in Benin
Shirt: Kohls
Earrings: not sure


Lookin like a hot mess again. Blech.



Crop pants: Burlington Coat Factory
Top: F21
Earrings: Charming Charlie

I swear, I looked alot better in person than in these photos. And I wore cute white strappy sandals too but didn't bother to put them on for the photo at home.




Oh dear,I'm really slacking these days aren't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment