May 20, 2013

No more mondays


No more Mondays at work!  Only 5 1/2 days left of school! Woo! I don't know who looks forward to summer more, teachers, or students.

Here is an outfit from the weekend, and today:

I keep forgetting to change my white balance for the conditions. Terrible. Ack.

Shorts: Old Navy
Top: NY and Co





Skirt: ?
Top: Banana Republic Outlet

Seriously, I am looking pale today. I blame the white balance. Doot de doo. Maybe I'm hyper critical since I also started using the Jergens gradual tan lotion? I've used it maybe 4 times on my legs and once on my arms. And I know I got some on the tops of my shoulders, so why are they so blindingly white? Yikes.


Also, I'm thinking about getting a haircut. It just kinda hangs there. Especially if I straighten it, it's pretty darn blah. I think I need layers like this: 



Thoughts?


Linking up with Molly, My Style Monday, and Watch What I'm Wearing

No comments:

Post a Comment