September 27, 2014

Cardigan Love

I'm trying to work on going outside of my comfort zone a little more with clothes that I purchase/will purchase...because I feel like alot of what I've been buying has been somewhat more of the staples or basics for my wardrobe since trying to restart in the area of my style a couple years ago. So, the other day I wore this cardigan, which I got as a gift. I like the color, but most likely would not have picked it out for myself due to the textures lace pattern on the pockets and on the back.


There are some style bloggers I follow that I just really emulate what I wish my style actually was, and I've realized I'm not quite getting there because 1. my job type does in fact limit what is practical (elementary art teacher) and 2. I'm just not taking risks with my style. Example one, I wear black slacks probably 90% of the time.

In an effort to kind of spice things up and open my eyes more to things I like but might not reach for myself, I signed up to do Stitch Fix. My first fix is coming at the end of October. I'm pretty excited, I'm just really hoping  they will take my request to heart and try to find me the most budget friendly items (on average I think items are around 60$?)

Anywho, stay tuned for that, and as I try to spice it up a little more and take more fashion risks.


Jeans: Denizen via Target
Tank:Gap, same style found at H&M
Cardi: H&M
Necklace: Gift via one of those home party type brands





No comments:

Post a Comment