September 22, 2014

The photos are a hot mess

Ok, these pictures are barely worth posting. My gosh they look HORRIBLE. Half are blurry, the other half are crooked, and in a seriously I refuse to not be blotch and smudged up mirror. UGH.
I'm going to figure out where to put my tripod that gets decent lighting. I promise... Anywho,sorry for the fail sauce. Here are the last handful of (decent) outfits I've worn.

 Kicks: Old Navy (old)
Pants: American Eagle outlet
Top: Kohls (old)








Dress Pants: Bergners
Top: Thrifted
Cardi: Old Navy
Scarf: A market in London
Earrings: Charming Charlies


Dress Pants: Bergners
Tank: NY& Co (Old)
Cardi: Charlotte Russe




 Dress Pants: Bergners
Blouse: Thrifted, orig. NY& Co
Cardi:NY& Co Outlet (recent)
Necklace: Murano glass from Venice


 I've also come to the conclusion my sad droopy curls need protein and they need it bad. I'll be doing a post soon about the protein treatments I'm trying and if there are any noticeable results.


No comments:

Post a Comment