February 4, 2013

Not havin it.

Have you helped me pick what glasses to get yet? If not, click here to see them, and then vote on the sidebar! Thanks!




Flats: Wet Seal
Pants:Kohls
Ruffle Tank: NY and Co
Cardigan: Old Navy
Earrings: Ten Thousand Villages (a fair trade boutique)
Nails: Essies Fiji
 


Ooh, light colors. So much better than all that black black black. I'm a big fan of this ruffle top. Seriously love it. Goes great with grey. And the light pink nail polish is the perfect compliment. This outfit is very spring. Makes me feel not so depressed. (You know, all this grey dreary weather and freezing temps can really get a girl down)

And yeah, not a real big difference from the haircut with the curls, it would seem. I myself can tell it's at least maybe in inch shorter now that the curls have gone back to their springy ways, but it's not really much difference otherwise. Just feels nice knowing I got rid of those fried ends, I guess.

I'm definitely looking forward to this weekend already. I woke up in a mood today where I was just not having any of it. Tired, random sore neck, don't want to get out of bed, deal with people, go to work, kind of mood. Blech. Anyone else?

Linking up with Molly!

No comments:

Post a Comment