February 2, 2013

Warby Parker

So I was all like, OMG, the extra thin lenses because I'm blind as a bat cost HOW MUCH? (Price quotes varied between 140-180, just for lenses!) So I promptly ranted on facebook about how glasses are a rip off.


A friend of mine replied to my rant about glasses with a recommendation for  Warby Parker, so I checked out their site. The thing that separates this site from any other glasses site I've seen, is that they let you pick up to 5 pairs to try on at home. All for free, shipping to and from and everything! If you don't like them you can request others to try on, or just do nothing. No obligation to buy.

Their frames all cost 95$, and my lenses will cost me an extra 30. WAY better than the eyedoctor, that's for sure.  Plus, if you buy glasses from them, they donate a pair to someone in need, kind of like the whole TOMS shoes deal. So I promptly ordered my risk free 5 try on pairs and here is what they look like:


 1. The frontrunner


2. The kinda like em but they're kinda too big?


 
3. The cute but looks very similar to what I have now.


4.  The cute but looks very similar to what I have now  version 2


5.  The other big pair?


Which ones do you like best? Vote on the sidebar!




Linking up with FromMyGreyDesk

No comments:

Post a Comment