February 7, 2013

Rainy and blah


Pants: Kohls (Same old, same same old)
Yellow tee: Kohls
Cardigan: Old Navy
Necklace: ?
Earrings: Etsy






Today it has just raaaaained and rained. UGH. Definitely not helping a person feel cheerful. Even in these bright colors.  This feels like a very "safe" cardigan outfit. Hmm. I'm just not feeling the inspiration I guess.

I reaaaaally have an itch to go shopping. Like really really really. However, I just bought a laptop, and I thought my tax refund would cover it, but I did my taxes and I OWE money. Laaaaame sauce.  It's not like I can't afford the laptop, but with that bill, and the tax bill, I feel like maybe shopping is not the best idea. Not really in the best interest in my budget. Sigh. Maybe I'll still go to the thrift store. Can't do too much damage there, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment