September 18, 2012

Brr, it's cold!

Shoes:Payless
Pants: TBA brand via Kohls
White top: JC Penney?
Red Sweater: Forever 21 via Platos Closet
Necklace: Gift (from the XXI accessories store)
Ring: Made it myself



Well, I had originally picked out a different outfit to wear today, but when I woke up cold and was cocooned all up in my blankets and not wanting to get out of bed, I knew the short sleeves I picked out wasn't going to cut it. When I drove to work it was 48. FORTY EIGHT! Yes, I wore my peacoat, and I'm not ashamed to say so.

Anywho, something about the white top with this sweater with black pants felt off to me. With jeans yes. The black pants made me feel like the white cotton shirt just wasn't right. Oh well! I got a compliment on the necklace today. The funny thing is, I never would have picked it out myself in the store when I had gotten it, but now it's one of my favs and I look for big chunky necklaces like that all the time.

Also, my ring I made as an art student in college in my metals class while studying abroad in Italy. I used the lost wax casting process. Yeah, I'm cool like that. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment