September 14, 2012

Summer has left the building

Sandals: Shoe Carnival
Skirt: Old Navy
Top: Kohls



So, I never really thought my weight fluxuated very much, because my clothes always fit the same. Summer seems to make me realize that this is not the case, because my shorts, and some skirts, are just TOO big. I have not made any effort to loose weight, it just happened. As as you can tell from the photos, it's not like I need to loose any. Needless to say, the random weight loss is kinda annoying, when your clothes don't fit right. I had to cinch in the skirt using the ribbon ties. I'm not sure if I should just get rid of it, or save it because I still kinda like it. Although its a little "spring" esque...makes me feel like Easter, and not very business-y.

The other ironic thing about how spring/summer and cheery this outfit is, is that despite the forecasted 82 degree high, the temp plummeted into the low 60s and it started raining in the afternoon. Isn't it funny how "cold" 60's feel after summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment