September 10, 2012

Monday Funday



Shoes: Walmart
Skirt: Forever 21
Shirt: Some store in Italy






Yet another glowing picture I'd be willing to make my profile picture on facebook. Woot! Hah, like my glue poster in the background? =p

This skirt is a little crayzay. It has this extra ruffle, but it's got a slit all the way up to the waistband. Most of the time it overlaps itself and doesn't open up, but as a teacher, especially one who crouches alot, you can never be too careful, so I wore cropped leggings under it!

Though I'm kinda sentimental about this shirt since I bought it while studying abroad, it is rather stiff and fits a little loose. (I weighed about 15 lbs heavier when I got it, having been gorging myself on wine and pasta for 3 months...) Hmm. Maybe this one will get taken out of rotation for now.


Also, I've decided to test the waters and introduce my little blog to the world and join a link up. If you found me, I'd love any comments or feedback!

The link up is from Still Being [Molly]

No comments:

Post a Comment