October 16, 2012

Pencil skirts are my jam

If clothing was like music, any type of pencil skirt would be like my jam. Me and pencil skirts are like pb and jelly dude. I look freakin cute in them! Too bad it's gettin soooo cold and I want to wear so many layers in winter, I wish I could wear skirts more!

I got sooo many compliments on this outfit today, it was kinda ridiculous. The P.E teacher Mr. M said I was all dressed up with nowhere to go. Lol, kinda true! I felt pretty fancy today.


Flats: Target online only
Skirt: Freakin awesome from H&M, recent (runs small) HERE 
Lace Top: Charlotte Russe
Earrings: Kohls
Ring: Target
Sock bun: the internet



I love the lace!
 I like the detailing of the curved seams on this skirt too. Did my best to photograph it. See link above for better picture from the H&M site!





No comments:

Post a Comment