October 2, 2012

Um, waaaay behind.

Enjoy! I'm working from today backwards. Been suuuuper busy getting ready for an art show I did last weekend, and didn't have time to post!



Do These Pants Make Me Look Fat?  Or is it just me? Maybe its the way the stripes photographed? I also had to wear my glasses today because I was having problems with my contacts. Check me out being an uber nerd. Oh, and look and that hairtie I use as the watch band strap. Classy right?

Flats: Target, online only
Striped Pants: Kohls
Top: Don't know
Necklace: Gift via boyfriend on etsy





I Bought This Shirt 9 Months Ago So Wear It Already

I bought this on my vacation last winter. Its a very thing summery shirt but this summer I never ended up wearing it. I wanted to squeeze it in before it got too cold. I have an orange tank that would match perfectly, but its too chilly for that. Oh well. Not sure I like it belted, the pointy part tends to gather more than I'd like

Flats: Charlotte Russe, Old
Khakis: Kohls:
Navy V Neck: Target (the soft stretch ones)
Flowy Top: Somewhere in London
Belt: NY and Co
Earrings: Claires






Fashion Friday with Van Gogh

Why yes, I DID handpaint those shoes myself. I'm the art teacher, after all, it's only fitting.

Flats: Black Toms Knockoffs via Wet Seal.
(They changed them and are not as close of a knockoff anymore)
Jeggings: Target
Top:Forever 21 via Platos Closet




Think My Hair Still Looks Pretty Thursday

Pants: Kohls
Top: Forever 21 perhaps?


It's Picture Day Better Straighten My Crazy Hair Wednesday

I LOVE this top. So much that you probably recognize it, because I have it in red too. And they both look great! Love love love. I hope my picture turned out good for picture day!
Shoes: Sketchers
Pants: Kohls
Top: Banana Republic Outlet
Necklace: NY and CO
Ring: Target





Preppy In Pearls

With a bad hairdo. Yikes. I'm still not sure how I feel about the fit of this shirt. But I finally found something I feel o.k. about wearing with my pink pearls. What else could I wear pink pearls with??
Shoes: Payless
Pants: Kohls
Top: Hand Me Down H&M
Pearls: Gift from John




No comments:

Post a Comment