June 5, 2013

Comfy Clothes

So I'm going to put a whole bunch into one post. Here is goes:

Ins/Outs of  April and May:

Out: 10 items to a consignment store. Some of the skirts were hard to part with, but they just didn't fit anymore. I didn't take photos of any of it.

Two of the items already sold, and I made 4.40 off of them. Not much but better than nothing.



In:

shoptherage.com
Chevron Maxi Skirt: 34.00


 Charlotte Russe:
Pink Skirt: 2.99
Black/White Chiffon Tank 19.99




Old Navy:
Green Tank: 1.97
Blue Stripe Tank Dress: 15.94 (coupon)
Striped Henley Shirt: 1.78





Target:

Black Asymmetrical Zip Up: 34.99



Body Central:
Purple Necklace: 3.90



Charming Charlie:
 Anchor Necklace: Around 6?


F21:
Sunglasses: 5.80



Total:
 127.36-4.40=  $122.96

Doing great budget wise. Some of these items were a real splurge for me ( the black jacket and the maxi skirt) since they weren't on sale in any way, plus I had to pay to ship the skirt, but I got a steal on a ton of other items so it balances out I think.


Todays outfit, comfy and casual, without being in my actual pajamas. Haha.  No shoes, no makeup. No hairdryer. My hair looks like a hot wild mess without a diffuser, but I'm not leaving the house, so who cares? P.S., It's still half wet in the photos.

 

Skirt: Burlington Coat Factory, only 13 bucks!
Tank: TJ Maxx
Shades: NYand Co


 Natural ombre. Huh. I think it's because the ends are dry and the top half isn't...


Linking up with  Franish Rolled Up Pretty, The Pleated Poppy and Wardrobe Wednesday

2 comments:

  1. I want that skirt! Great photos, the sunflowers are kind of perfect with this outfit!
    (PS Visiting from WIWW. See my outfit at Olivia Cleans Green. Hugs!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love a good maxi! That asymmetrical zip up is super cute too! Hope to see you linked up at What I Wore Wednesday Just grab the badge or link and comment and you're good to go!

    ReplyDelete