June 1, 2013

Summer is here!

Well, not officially according to the calendar, but I'm on break! It's been a whirlwind week and I've fallen a big off the wagon again. But I'm gonna get right back to it! So excited for summer stylin. I think I'll be messing around with more hair, makeup, and nail stuff this summer too, which I'll prolly document for you all myself.

Here's what I wore on teacher institute day:



 Sandals: Shoe Carnival
Dress: Old Navy
Bubble Necklace mini: Amazon.com



 Despite wearing makeup, it looks like I just rolled out of bed. I know subtle is good, but perhaps I need to step it up a notch? Especially on my poor naked lips.



Polish: Revlon 640 fearless. One of my new favs.

I think it's also safe to say I might be wearing this dang bubble necklace with just about everything now. So much for not giving in to the trend. At least I'm getting my moneys worth right?

Also, I'm in a shopping slump. It's kinda makin me sad. Went to several stores, found nothing but a clearance plain green tank top at Old Navy. I'll have to do a May purchase/budget post, ala Franish and figure out what I actually got.I can't even remember! I don't know if I bought this dress this month, or last. probably early May...it's been a looooong month!


No comments:

Post a Comment