June 13, 2013

Haircut

I swear I cannot get this white balance thing right. Ugh!

Here's before and after my haircut, yesterday, and today in pink. Overall, I just needed these layers around my face so my hair wasn't just hanging there when I straightened it.  Added more layers in back too, hoping it will give my curl a little more bounce with less weight. Happily, it looks and feels just as long as before. Because you know, as a person with long hair that wants to keep it that way, the last thing you want from a haircut is for it to be shorter. Hah! I'm such a weirdo.

 Shorts: Old Navy
Top: Thrifted


 

I realized I really wanted the shot of the back so I took it just now. Much later in the day, stupid lighting. Am I the only one who is OCD about that? Gosh it drives me bonkers that I can't get the background WHITE. It's a white wall for crying out loud. Phooey


 Skirt: Charlotte Russe clearance, $3
Tank: Old Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment