June 24, 2013

I've been busy...


 Jean shorts: Kohls
Shirt: NY&Co



Life has been a little crazy these last few weeks. I've been interviewing for jobs, apartment hunting, working on inventory for some art shows that are coming up, etc. I just haven't had the time to take any photos. I did snap a few of my recent manicures, since I wanted to try out my new nail polish set I bought.






The brand is Kleancolor and I got it from amazon. I bought my first set from them a long time ago, it was a mini set of bottles of bright rainbow colors. They were awesome! So I bought a black-white ombre set maybe two months ago, and the colors are fine but the formula is terrible. I then got these metallics,hearing that they stamp well, and I love them! One did stain my stamper though, so I made sure to use a base coat the second time around for the regular paint job. If only I was feeling creative enough to do some really cool designs...



Linking up with Molly, My Style Monday, and Watch What I'm Wearing

No comments:

Post a Comment