June 16, 2013

The makeup experiment

Now, I'm not usually one for being all, OMG, I'm not wearing any makeup, but I usually always feel more pretty with a little on. I'm probably making that worse by doing this, but I wanted to play with my makeup just a little and see the difference it might make. I attempted contouring, and yea, it was a flop. I must not be doing it right? You couldnt' even see a difference when I took a photo. Hmm. If I figure out the contouring, I'll be sure to post a photo of it...


Shoes: H&M
Shorts: Old Navy
Top:?




 


Honestly, the biggest difference is really just that my eyes pop a little more. I'm not even wearing mascara. I think eyeliner is so much more important than mascara. For reals. Here's what I'm wearing:

Lucy minerals foundation
A covergirl Brownish eyeshadow with a bit of shimmer
Black eyeliner ( I rotate whatever brand I have on hand)
B.E mineral blush
Chapstick


Don't forget the age old advice from Full House my friends: "The secret to makeup is to make it look like you're not wearing any."


No comments:

Post a Comment