June 10, 2013

Going Greek


Sandals and Top: Athens, Greece
Melissinos Sandals
Skirt: Burlington Coat Factory





This is a greecian theme outfit, I guess mostly because of the sandals, and that two of the items I'm wearing, I bought in Greece.

These sandals are legit, too. All over Athens you will find tons of sandals, all part of the tourist trap. This was especially the case when I was there in 09, and the gladiator sandal was all the rage.

But these are real leather, completely handmade, and custom fitted to your feet in the shop before you buy. (I had a couple straps adjusted to better fit with width of my foot, and extra holes punched in buckle straps just in case) The shop is overflowing with sandals, which just makes it all the more awesome. If you are ever in Athens, you NEED to go here and buy his sandals. It doesn't get any more authentic than this.




 

Mr. Melissino








 I wasn't kidding when I said the place is overflowing with sandals!


Linking up with Molly, My Style Monday, and Watch What I'm Wearing

No comments:

Post a Comment