March 27, 2013

5 Ways: Accessories

I'm going to have to go with scarves on this one. Here are a few ways I've worn my favorite colorful floral scarf:







Hmm, I guess I like wearing this scarf with a black jacket or sweater, don't I?

Here's today's outfit:

Pants: Bergners
Blue Button Down (Up?) and Grey Cardi: Old Navy



Oh, hello awesome hair and face day. I'm glad I took a portrait photo today. Hello new facebook picture! HAH! P.S. Does anyone else feel like a cheeseball when they pose for their outfit pics? Hmm...

Is it just me, or is the default comment situation for blogger kind of awful? I hate that I can't directly reply to comments! Argh! I hope people don't think I'm rude, but I really need to figure this out. Does anyone have anyway to change or fix this?

Linking up with Whitney, Tucker Up  Rolled Up Pretty, The Pleated Poppy and Wardrobe Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment