March 14, 2013

My fav scarf

Bow flats: Payless
Pants:?
Tank: Forever 21
Cardi: Old Navy
Scarf: Etsy
Watch: Walmart
Earrings: Charming Charlie





Seriously love this scarf! Ahhhh so fun. I feel like my outfits get rather dark sometimes with all the black pants I wear, I wish I had a better way of wearing color or mixing it up on my bottom half during winter.

 Part of me is excited for this warmer weather,both for skirts and in general, but part of me is sad that all the sweaters and scarves will start to be too warm soon. I've not yet blogged over a summer or thought about my outfits much in warmer months...so it will be interesting to see how to spice things up when you are wearing a bit less layers. Good thing I already follow so many awesome bloggers for inspiration, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment