January 14, 2013

Catching Up

I was out of town this weekend straight after work, so here is Friday and today =)


Boots: Bergners
Skinnies:Love Culture
Cardigan: Old Navy
Scarf: Five Below (was only 5 bucks!)


Gold: Revlon Gold Rush 66
CopperL Super old nameless brandless bottle


This manicure doesn't look so bad against a brown outfit, but overall, I'm not a fan of this color on my nails. Might be cool to use later on for stamping though... I also attempted the four strand braid again since nobody really saw my last one, and it was coming quite unraveled as the day progressed, but I blame the scarf.



Flats: Payless
Pants: Kohls
Green Top: Express via Platos Closet
Cardigan: Old Navy
Watch: Target
Neclace: Love Culture ($3!)




Despite this watch not being very old, I haven't seen it again lately. I've been looking for a new watch, as the "leather" band on this one is on it's last legs. I LOVE the face, but unfortunately it's not designed to be able to just swap out a new band. Sad face. Also, my hair is wild, if you didn't notice. It just never wants to behave lately. Argh!


Linking up with Molly and Two Thirty Five

No comments:

Post a Comment