January 5, 2013

It's all about the fit

I stumbled across this gem on pinterest. We all know that trying to find a great fitting pair of jeans is a little like trying to find a needle in a haystack, but daaaang. Before and after butt pictures say it all!

This blogger posts tips and advice for finding the best fitting pair of jeans, and basically warn that Gap and Old Navy are gateway "mom jeans" in one of her other posts.  I thought before I clicked, surely they can't be THAT bad, but I was wrong. And when I think about it, The Old Navy jeans I have are the worst fitting pair of them all. Go figure.

She even goes on to show the thigh/flare proportion, and how skinny, vs boot vs flare can change the appearance of your overall figure, and about coloring, and the details of those faded lines and everything. Color me shocked impressed and informed.


One example below, a 29 year old who wears a size 5. The proof is in the pictures people!



No comments:

Post a Comment