January 6, 2013

Country Chic


 Boots: Bergners
Skinnies (came with belt) Love Culture
Plaid Top: Gordmans maybe?
Earrings: Charming Charlie
Red Lipcolor: E.L.F. Matte lipcolor




So I gave the red lips another whirl today, and wore it in public. To the grocery store. Because why not, right? Not that I was subconscious the whole time or anything. Is that weird though? I don't know, not wearing lip color ever, then wearing RED is so, bam, in your face, it makes me feel like people must be staring at me like I'm crazy. Haha. Anyways, I'm kinda diggin it! It's still a bit brighter than I'd like, but I've gotten several rec's for darker red that I'll be checking out soon. Cuz I think I kinda like the red lips.

I love this outfit with the reds and brown, and the belt and the boots and all that jazz. However, I realized the cut of the upper part of the sleeves is a little big, and it made me feel like my shoulders/top half was huge and weird. So, I just put my big hair over it and problem solved.

 

1 comment:

  1. Love the earrings and the red lips! I hardly ever wear lip color and when I do--- selfconcious!

    ReplyDelete