January 24, 2013

The No Good, Very Bad Day


Among other things that went wrong yesterday, my computer decided it wanted to make some very important system file(s) corrupt or missing. The end result was 4 hours worth of fixing it. =/ SO thankful to have a patient smart computer savvy bf to help me through that whole mess. I was up till 1230am, and let my hair air dry that night while I fixed it.  My hair dried all limp and was sticking out all crazy. I guess my attempt to tame it with a headband was pretty futile.

Here is yesterday and today.

 Flats: Target online
Pants: Kohls
Brown top: Gap
Sweater: Forever 21 via Platos Closet
Necklace via Etsy



 Flats: Payless
Pants: Kohls
Tank: Forever 21
Cardigan: Old Navy (on clearance now!)
Necklace: Love Culture
Earrings: Charming Charlies
Medusa Hair: Compliments of no styling






So yesterday I had to yell over a Kindergarten class who was being loud and crazy.  Their teacher made them all write a note saying they were sorry for their behavior. I cracked up at the fact that this particular student gave me "angry eyebrows". Nice, right?

Linking up with  Rolled Up Pretty  The Pleated Poppy and Wardrobe Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment